Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

E-100 & E-75 - Heer46 - Finished



'Allo 'Allo everyone

So I'm ready to call this project finished!

Still not happy with the E-100, getting another at some point. The E-75's though I'm quite satisfied with, as usual some things could have been done better, but overall I'm happy :-D

These were another great build of Heer46 tanks and I can only recommend people to try some of Denis Schuhmacher creations! Big thumbs up from me yet again!


Picture time!





E-100 - 1






E-75 - 121









E-75 - 122











Well that's it, hope you like them. As usual comments, suggestions and questions are more than welcome either below or on my facebook site :-)


Next project might be my 1/35 panther I'm doing for a campaign on the Armorama forums and perhaps some german 15mm infantry on the side ;)

Until next time

Chris



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, very, very nicely done :-) The weathering is great. All the the little chips and wear on the paint are really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paul! really glad you like it :-)

      Delete