Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

E-100 Krokodil - Heer46 - E100JK - Pin Wash



Hello everyone

Just another small update this time, I haven't really had the time to sit down and get a lot of work done this week, so the updates will be coming bare rapidly but with less progress :-p

And since I'm going to a wedding this weekend, I probably won't have to time to get anymore work done.... sigh, ah well free bar ^^

Anyways! this time around I just pin washed my Krokodil using the Nato Camouflage Wash from Ammo of Mig, just painting it in recesses and around hatches etc. Then after roughly an hour I went back and only using some enamel thinner I removed the excess wash and did a bit of streaks some places (Not a lot this time around, if you go back and look at my Panther posts, you can see what I mean).

I have played around with some more washes, doing some streaks, but no pictures yet. Will probably start doing some chipping next.

So stay tuned for that :)

Chris

*Since some people one Facebook initially believed I was painting a hovercraft, I've made sure to take some pictures showing the tracks as well ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment