Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jochen Peiper - Battlefront - GE896 - Continued



Hello everyone

So I've basicly spent most of my sparetime the last couple of days painting this panther, and it's pretty much finished, still need to make the aerial and possible correct some mistakes if I find any.
This was a pretty short build and I'm sorry I didn't really upload any progress shots, but I was in the zone you know. So I hope you can forgive and make do with the pictures of the finished tank.


For those of you who didn't see my first post or have forgotten what the panther looked like in that stage, here's a reminder.


And this is what it looks like now.









I don't really know how much time I spend on painting this vehicle, it didn't feel that long but it probably was :-p Anyways! I sincerly hope you like it and as usual comments are more than welcome.

I will probably start painting my shermans this weekend, if time allows it.


Until then! enjoy.


Chris

2 comments:

  1. very nice work. Why is the top of the tank without camouflage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I've seen other painters do the same and I think also some real life photos. I imagine during the end of the war it was done to cut down on production time. But most of all I just wanted to try something different :)

    ReplyDelete