Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

HS 129 B3 - Battlefront - AC006



'Allo 'Allo

Its been a while since the last time i posted anything(I'm sorry!), but fear not ! I have a few things lines up on the conveyor belt, so hopefully there will be a decent flow of updates in the near future.

Starting with this thing of beauty from Battlefront, The Hs 129 Panzerknacker.

I purchased this set some time ago, but never really got around to actually painting it (I think my Leopard project is to blame for this), but now I figured it was time to finish it. I haven't painted a scale plane since I was a little lad and those was in scale 1/72 as I recall, so this was quite fun and interesting to paint and a nice breath of fresh air compared to all the tanks I've painted lately.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of the actual painting progress etc. and neither do I have any guide concerning what colors I used since most of them was just mixed from all sorts of other colors since I didn't actually have any Luftwaffe airplane colors (The "blue" color on the planes belly was mixed using Clear Blue from Tamiya for instance)


So without further ado let me present to you my latest addition to my Flames of War "army" (Lets be honest it's not really an army but more a large collection of different tanks)











Hope you liked it, there will be more updates coming up soon about my two current Flames of War projects.



Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment