Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Desperate Defense - Korsun Pocket 1944 - Dragon (6273)



Hello Everyone

Yes it's time for some 1/35 Figure action!

I got this set as a gift from my father ages ago, but never got around to actually building/painting them. But that is about to change in the near future. I'm currently in process of painting quite a few sets, so these might not be finished this week or the next :-)

About the kit, all I can say is:
It's fantastic, when they can make plastic figures this detailed I almost can't see the point of resin figures, almost.
If you want to read a in depth review of these, I would suggest looking right here.


Painting

I only primed them so far, still having to figure out how I want to paint them, since I'm abit rusty when it comes to 1/35 figures.









Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment