Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Current Works in Progress - Jagdtigers

'Allo 'Allo


Lately I have been working on another pair of Jagdtigers, this time one from Dragon and one from Trumpeteer (They will get a sperate topic as soon as they are finished), and I also managed to finish my two first Dragon Jagdtigers, well I say finish, but what I really mean is that I can't be arsed to do anything else to them, I spent to much time on them and to be honest I don't really like the result...

Anyway, pictures!








As I mentioned, I don't really like the result that much, I prefer the looks of the other vehicles I have painted.


Here of some pictures of the new Jagdtigers I'm painting, I have made more progress than these photos show, but haven't gotten around to take some more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment